Friday, October 19, 2012

Charmed, I'm Sure: More Charm Bracelets

Yesterday, I wrote, here, about being on a charm bracelet kick. As usual, there were a lot of jewelry vendors at the Southern Women's Show I attended last weekend. So I did a lot of kickin'.

The first jewelry vendor I visited was Clementine Design. I wasn't allowed to take any photos of the items at the booth but I did purchase a few things that I'm still very happy about...
I so adore these bracelets. And I want you to know, these have some weight to them. They are not cheapy bracelets. They have hand-painted glass beads. And, I LOVED the price: 2 for $16!

The one that I knew instantly that I'd get was the Halloween one...



The color combinations are adorable. I think I could even get away wearing this even when it isn't Halloween!

And since I wanted to take advantage of the Buy 2 deal, I went for a Christmas themed bracelet...

The beads are hand-painted. And, that really adds to the 'charm' of Kate & Macy bracelets.

I wanted to take a photo of the candle charms they were selling but, I was asked not to. I felt bad because I think the woman thought I was out to steal her designs. We chatted for a bit and I let her know that my friends are now calling me the candle gift-giver since, it seems, that is the only type of gifts I give out. I wanted to remember where I saw these cute 'Jar Candy' charms because I think my friends might enjoy them to go with all the candles I have given them! You can view the candle charms here on Clementine's site.

The booth also had ceiling fan pulls...

The ceiling fan in my master bedroom is so short, I have to balance on my knees, on my bed, to reach the pull. As much as I think this is safe, my wisdom tells me that it isn't. I have been wanting one of these for some time to solve that issue. The dragonfly is so pretty, I knew this was perfect. They were selling these for $7.

And, after all the chatting and talking about being a blogger, the nice lady gifted me with the pink cat and mouse bracelet...


Some folks might put these charm bracelets right up there with the Holiday themed vests. I don't, myself. I just enjoy the charm of charm bracelets.

No comments:

Post a Comment