Sunday, October 14, 2012

Making A Bold Statement With Statement Jewelry

The lastest jewelry looks are super edgy. I love 'em!


 This is the ring at the top...
Of course, it is pink. There was a green and turquoise one as well. I don't think it is obvious in the photo, but the bars are askew from each other.

These earrings dangle and move freely. These are like my fourth pair that have the long points...
And these stud earrings are pretty tough, but in a not so obvious way...

And last, this ring I had to contemplate on. I didn't know if I'd wear it. I couldn't tell if it fit better on my ring finger or my pinky. When I do wear it, I change it back and forth because it gets a bit tight on my ring finger. Then, when I wear it on my pinky, it's pretty loose. I'm still happy that I got it...

All of these came from Forever 21.

Have you purchased any new statement pieces of jewelry?

No comments:

Post a Comment