Saturday, September 8, 2012

Color Jeans: Trend Continues Into Fall And Winter

The current trend is colorful jeans. And mostly, skinny, skinny jeans. While I don't get close to the skinny, skinny cut, I love colorful jeans. I found a couple of them yesterday...
 I got these at Kohl's. They are not the first color jeans that I have bought this year. I got rid of an older pair of teal pull-on jegging-style and a red pair of regular jeans I bought that got too baggy. I like form-fitting jeans; not the kind that hang out below the butt-crack level!!!

When I was in high school, it was the BOMB to have either Calvin Klein or Gloria Vanderbilt jeans. I saved like crazy to get a pair of Vanderbilts. That swan logo meant I was cool!


This style and cut, called 'Amanda', is perfect for me. Very slimming yet comfortable. I couldn't ask for anything better, except for maybe fitting into a smaller size...

 I wore the turquoise pair today...
And I love this little cupcake necklace a got a couple of months back at Forever 21...


 At Cosmoprof, this year, Remington brand was handing out hair bands and these colored hair pins...
Add up some beaded bracelets and I was ready to do a bit of work at the mall today. Oh, and I should be honest, I did some shopping too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment