Wednesday, September 5, 2012

OOTD: Hello, Kitty And Braids

I've had long hair almost my entire life. Almost my entire adult life save for the last time when a hair stylist (I use the term loosely) went rouge on me. But, the reason I like my hair long is that I can style it so many different ways.

Last Saturday, I got my hair cut to update my style. I found a new hair stylist and I think he is pretty awesome. This is how it looked after he was finished...

It's still long and I can still do updos. Plus, the different colors all show too.
 Seriously, I liked braids way before the 'Hunger Games'. When I let go of trying to do it perfectly, I got a fairly good French braid.

I did this along with wearing my new Hello, Kitty shirt. I got it at Rue 21 and was pretty happy to find something there that actually fit!
And I found the holographic Hello, Kitty necklace at Claire's. I saw the matching ring and earrings, originally at another store, but that place didn't have the necklace. I kept looking and I did, indeed, find it...
I didn't want to OD on Hello, Kitty (though I wanted to), so I wore these earrings instead...
(My favorite painter, John Waterhouse, in the back, cuz I know you look!)
I got these at Forever 21. And I wore blue denim jeans along with sneakers. This look was very comfortable. And fun too.


No comments:

Post a Comment