Sunday, September 2, 2012

What Is This 'I Still Wear Pink' Business?

A sister blog to 'Libby's Pink Vanity', 'I Still Wear Pink' is on fashion for body wear and for home wear. 

I'm by no means a designer or fashionista, but I still like to dress fun, funky and sometimes even professional. I prefer fun and funky, with some comfy thrown in too.

And, when I feel brave, I get an up-dated hair style. So, this blog is about me. Well, that's the most readily available model, isn't it? But, if I can capture and share other folks with their creativity showing, I'll add that in too.

As much as I love to read about DIY (Do It Yourself) blogs and pin the heck out of them on Pinterest, I want to actually do the 'DO' part. How about I set aside some time and play? I need a hobby away from surfing the Internet all day and evening. Plus, Fall always makes me feel 'crafty'.

And, as you can see on my phone cover, not only is it Pink but I have some Lisa Frank stickers on it as well as a Darling Girl sticker that I got in my last order from her. Lots of Pink and fashionably cute. Or, just Kimberly at play.

I have plenty of links throughout this post. These are sites I visit and enjoy. I like to think of my blogs as Show And Tell for grownups. Wanna join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment