Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Glitter Accessory Store: Fun Jewelry For A Buck

A new store opened in one of the malls where I have clients. I walked past it on my way to the location and knew right then that my reward was stopping in there before I left the mall..

The store is called Glitter and it is an accessories store. All the jewelry was $1. They had faux reading glasses and shades for $5, 2 for $9, 3 for $12. But, you could mix and match that with the belts and scarves they had. They also had some pretty nice handbags for $25 and wallets for $10.

Here's what I came home with...
 A couple of edgy headbands for when I run.

 Cute bracelets to layer with.

One edgy, punky bracelet and one girly bracelet.

 I don't have a lot of gold earrings so these are cute to add to my collection.

And cocktail rings. Or, statement rings, if you will. But, I love them! This store had rows and rows and tables and tables of these type of rings. I had to get the koi one, no doubt!


And the filigree style works as a staple/classic look for my style. The purple-stone ring is another one that made me happy to look at it.

Eleven items for $11. None of these items are meant to look high-end. These are all for fun. And the price makes it easier to have fun.

I must have spent over an hour there trying to take it all in. I do look forward to going shopping there again soon.

Do you wear statement rings?

No comments:

Post a Comment